Thursday, April 28, 2011

what is development for bihar!

Last friday being good friday was a good day for a visit to the newly inaugrated P&M mall and cinepolis. It seemed as if people all over the city was present there that day to celebrate this very development with big bazar!.. What a scenario it was to watch people crawling on all the floors with great excitement and amusement.. even the product quality was good and worth purchasable..while coming out of the mall I felt the breeze of development blowing aroud myself..I walked out of the mall with proud and a smile on the face of having the first mall in our city...when I began proceeding towards my home..i thought of eating icecream..i stopped at the vendor and helped myself with an icecream..as soon as i removed my eays from the tasty stuff i found a person sitting by the side of the road drinking water from a pit by the side of a road.. wen I asked the vendor, he replied of water crisis and tubewells being dried up....my smile vanished...n proud changed into disgust....
I began thinking...what development is in the real sense..my intellect said... a state which do not possess the basic requirements of the people like water and electricity..how come that state can be declared doing progress...construction of malls and halls nowhere is a sign of development...polishing the infrastructure of the capital of the state is more of partiality than progress....when whole statemen is crying and dying for water and electricity how can that state be marked as developing...continuous supply of electricity and unhindered avaliability of water is needed before we proceed for malls and halls...

No comments:

Post a Comment